Everything’s going well – the food is tasty, the speakers are excellent and the networking fun. Best of all the office is quiet and you can get on with your job. Then comes the call:
“Help! Please move me immediately – there’s a mouse in my room running over my bed!!”
Thereafter the situation becomes very Tom & Jerry – you’re getting the run-a-round making numerous time-consuming and frustrating phone calls trying to get the issue sorted.
It’s at this moment you realise that while it may seem simple, booking corporate accommodation or organising offsite events can be a minefield, especially when you are in regional or remote locations (although even inner-city hotels can present problems).
Using an accommodation specialist such as The Hotel Network can take away all these headaches and help streamline your workload.
Working in partnership the following jobs can be outsourced at no extra cost to you or your company:
- Room rate negotiation at suitable hotel options close to and at the conference venue, leveraging off the extensive experience of The Hotel Network staff.
- Management of room allotments on your behalf including confirmation to executives/delegates, payments through secure pathways, providing rooming lists, handling last minute amendments, cancellations.
- Making all room payments to hotels in a timely fashion.
- Ongoing contact with the hotel/s until checkout.
- Creation of a personalised dedicated website allowing 24/7 access and instant confirmation, with full hotel information showing room types available, amenities, location and photos.
- Maintenance of all banking records, financial reports and statements and providing these to you at any time as requested.
- Final debrief on the success of the partnership.
So next time you are booking accommodation get The Hotel Network involved and make sure the only mouse in the room is the chocolate one on the pillow!!