At the end of a long Conference, the Gala Dinner is not only a celebration for your guests and award recipients, but a time for you as an organiser to relax and reward yourself for all your hard work. Let us help create an atmosphere that will keep your guests engaged and enthralled throughout the evening.
Our expertise in styling, design and logistics along with our relationships with Audio Visual suppliers, entertainment and venues will ensure your space is used effectively creating the overall atmosphere that brings your event to life. By partnering with The Hotel Network, you will have complete access to the knowledge and experience of our professional events
team to bring your concept to reality.
How we can help
- Creative concept development We work with you and your team to take your ideas, and mould them into unforgettable experiences
- Financial Reporting and Budget Management Working within budget and managing your financials to ensure both a successful and cost effective event
- Venue sourcing and management Sourcing, negotiations and liaison with the perfect venue to suit your budget and theme within proximity to your conference venue
- Floor planning We understand the importance of table configurations and floor layout when facilitating an awards night ensuring line-of-site for all guests no matter their position
- Online registrations Our purpose built online technology allows for seamless registration for your guests and reporting for your organising team
- Theming and decorating Our strong supplier relationships will help bring your vision to life no matter your budget whether it be simplistic and effective table designs, or an extravagant Great Gatsby event
- Catering Menu design that matches your theme with consideration and tracking of dietary requirements
- Performers and Entertainment Whether it be an MC, comedy act or top performing acts that you require, we have the contacts and expertise to find the right fit for your event
- AV and Technical Production From sound, lighting and speaker management to complete pyrotechnic production, our relationships with national suppliers will see that your event goes off without a hitch
- Onsite event management Our experienced team of Event Coordinators will be onsite pre, during and post production to ensure a seamless event, immersing themselves into all aspects of the event from stage and logistical management through to picking up glasses and serving your guests.